Vegan Athlete Diet
I’m sharing another vegan-ized recipe from one of my workout programs, Body Beast. It’s easy to make a batch of these and have some snacks ready for your Vegan BEAST needs!
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut or almond butter
- 1 scoop pea protein powder
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 TB raw, shelled sunflower seeds
- Combine peanut butter, pea protein powder, banana, oats and sunflower seeds in a medium bowl
- Shape mixture into 24 walnut-sized balls and place into an airtight container
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving
Makes 12 servings of 2 balls each. Enjoy!