Week 2, Day 8 of my 21-Day Gratitude Challenge … 1st week is in the books, so it’s all about momentum now to drive into this second week.
Here’s my daily Gratitude List. Today, I’m grateful for …
- Hearing Tony Horton himself during the National Coach Call that P90X3 has an improved nutrition guide – simpler, more vegan & vegetarian options. So, so happy to hear this!
- Delicious and healthy leftovers to enjoy for dinner! I do very little processed food, so that usually means a lot of cooking. Nice to have a short yet healthy break from that
- Puppy has nearly mastered going down the stairs – less carrying from me required now. (She mastered scrambling UP the stairs a few weeks back.)
- Increased patience overall – I’ve done so much personal development and other work that I can now visibly see & feel it in action when frustrations show up. Yesterday was all about cell phone coverage that was not so much at home
- Drip-system in garden still working just fine despite below freezing temps recently. Yay!
What are you grateful for today? Practice the art of gratitude can help you reclaim your life, so why not start today?