It’s Day 7 of my 21-Day Gratitude Practice Challenge. The first week has not been too difficult but has definitely brought more awareness. You often hear people say “life is your mirror”, so this Gratitude Challenge is reflecting some of my habits back to me. And I’m happy to be working on making some fade away while others get used more.
Here’s my daily Gratitude List. Today, I’m grateful for …
- Being able to sleep in until 6:45am this morning with the puppy! Yes, that’s a welcome amount of sleeping in for me since I adopted her a few months back
- Living in a quiet neighborhood where obnoxiously loud parties until super late are not part of the mix
- Nice, bright sunshine today that helped temper the very cold temperatures outside
- A wonderful lunch and holiday shopping afternoon with my sisters! In person catchup, productive shopping and laughter were all part of it
- The overall permission I gave myself to Just Be today. Life is about appreciating the people in our lives, the situations we enjoy
What are you grateful for today? Practice the art of gratitude can help you reclaim your life, so why not start today?