It’s Day 6 of my 21-Day Gratitude Practice Challenge. I’m feeling more momentum by today as I get closer to a full, consistent week
Here’s my daily Gratitude List:
- The chance to (relatively) sleep in more today – puppy is growing up, so things are smoothing out overall
- More wisdom & patience as a canine parent by now. The drama & chaos still shows up at times but I roll with it better each day
- The great variety of my personal workout library here at home – let’s me have easy options if I want some variety or an alternate for a resistance training rest day
- A more relaxed schedule for Saturday – allowed me to “just be” more. It also included an afternoon nap just because my body felt the need
- Some very cool insights and strategies for my unique strengths after completing both the Kolbe A Index and Career MO tests
What are you grateful for today? Practice the art of gratitude can help you reclaim your life, so why not start today?