It’s Day 4 of my 21-Day Gratitude Practice Challenge. The small yet important thinking & attitude habits I usually lean on are still getting a challenge. As I daily bring awareness to focusing (more) on what to be grateful for, the tendency to judge or find fault is being exposed. Hmm …
Here’s my Day 4 Gratitude List:
- More peace between my older dog & puppy, especially for sleep time
- Consistent meal & snack planning makes my grocery shopping very quick & efficient! And I rarely have to have a list unless it’s for new recipes or unusual ingredients.
- The significance of the life & overall contributions from Nelson Mandela – the questions he asked & the awareness he helped to create during his life
- The results of all my various health-related habits as I’m still cold/flu-free. I keep hearing & seeing about so many that are sick, relapsing, etc.
- The wise words and reminders from a Kindle Book I’m reading currently from Bob Proctor, “It’s Not About The Money”. It’s amazing how much knowledge, learning & wisdom we can quickly get now with a click or two