It’s Day 3 of my 21-Day Gratitude Practice Challenge. I’m also finding that my promise to blog about this every day is helping me with squashing perfectionism more, too. Bonus!
Here’s my Day 3 Gratitude List:
- Hot, freshly made coffee here at home to enjoy after breakfast on a very chilly morning
- Randomly running into my friend, Crystal, this morning for kind words, support & a hug
- More creative ideas & solutions to current challenges showing up today! And the timing is directly related to the days where I pressure myself less and intentionally put gaps in schedule to just be, to just think. Self-compassion does help grow one’s creativity
- Amazing overall service & response from folks at new vendor company, SproutSocial – especially from my dedicated Product Specialist, Keenan. Real people genuinely wanting to help AND doing what they say they’ll do. What a concept!
- A great singing class tonight with my teacher, Vismaya. Progress is happening after lots of work to unlearn lots of bad/wrong information from before that I studied very diligently.