You hear about it, you read about it and you sometimes practice it.
It is yet another tool you can use to help Reclaim Your Life.
I know it’s a very important part for me personally, so I decided to be even more public and diligent after some reflection during Thanksgiving. I’ll be blogging for 21-Days about my daily gratitude practice.
And if it inspires you, feel free to comment below or connect to my Facebook Page to add your gratitude experiences to the thread.
Day 1 Gratitude List:
- Woke up early after a peaceful sleep with both new puppy & dog sleeping on bed. And puppy still making it through the night without needing a potty break
- Hearing one of my favorite Beachbody Coaches, Trina Gray, this morning during the National Coach Wakeup Call – her mix of inspiration, practical tips & humor are always woven together so skillfully.
- Reminded again that being my own boss & mostly working out of my home, I did not have an ugly commute to work like some did as I caught on the news
- Great MindSet audio from PJ McClure today on Focus today as part of my SOHO Apprenticeship training.
- Delicious & healthy vegan leftovers cooked Sunday that I can enjoy today (Monday) as part of my dinner. Love cooking once & eating twice or thrice!